- Two narrow body aircraft hangars of 2750 sqm each and an associated area of over 6500 sqm for workshops and other facilities. Aircraft parking bays across approximately 32000 sqm also form part of the facility infrastructure, leaving significant room for growth & expansion.
- An engine run-up Jet Blast Deflector.
- Hangars are equipped with automated doors.
- The state-of-the-art MRO facility, leased and commissioned by Air Works in early 2021 is today approved by both EASA and India’s DGCA and equipped to undertake the full MPD maintenance tasks for the Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 family of aircraft.
CIASL plans Phase II expansion of MRO
- Two Wide Body aircraft Hangars
- Additional Narrow Body aircraft Hangars
- Additional Workshops
- Additional Parking bays